And trust in Allah for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]



Us.
Photobucket

Maj & Shida
are parents to
Hyder & Sufia!


mazda113@gmail.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers




Facebook.
Shida Mazreen's Facebook profile


Instagram.
Follow @noshi113



Archives.




Links
Our Honeymoon : DXB / IST
Planning the Honeymoon


Islam Online
IslamicEvents.sg
Lessons of the Day
MUIS Friday Khutbah
Navedz
Simply Islam


Design Evolution
Style Files


Trans World Expedition
Travelling Hungryboy


Awkward Family Photos
I Can Has Cheezburger
Oddee.com
Photobomb
Postsecret


Celebrity Babies
Perez Hilton
Pink


Dooce
Karen Cheng
mrbrown
Lazy Mode!
Friday, July 19, 2013
3:10:00 PM . posted by noshidoshi


 
 
I should really start on household chores right now, like sweeping and ironing clothes and mopping the kitchen floor, and vacuuming if I'm extra rajin, and folding clothes....
 
But I've been feeling so lazy lately, and the house is in a mess and I feel kinda bad actually, but wow the laziness mode is on full blast!  Right now the kids are having the afternoon nap, so I should probably get started on the chores, but noooo I'm online reading blogs and articles and stuff.  [Sorry, suami tersayang :( ]
 
This only happens once a week though - me getting online - so I usually cut myself some slack, hahah. 
 
Next week onwards my cousin will be sending her kids here while her maid balik kampong for a while coz of sick mom, and I expect more kekecohan coz I will be handling 4 kids under the age of 6 under one roof, but I'm quite excited actually.  Hahah.  Hyder and Sufia will be very happy to have their (second) cousins here. 
 
Pic above is of the sunset at Penang.  Quite nice ah, masha Allah.  Rinduuuu sangat holidays.  Heh heh. 
 
Ok that's all for now.  Sesungguhnya this is a post yg sungguh tak perlu.
 
BACK TO CHORES. 
 


Permalink | 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment