And trust in Allah for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]



Us.
Photobucket

Maj & Shida
are parents to
Hyder & Sufia!


mazda113@gmail.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers




Facebook.
Shida Mazreen's Facebook profile


Instagram.
Follow @noshi113



Archives.




Links
Our Honeymoon : DXB / IST
Planning the Honeymoon


Islam Online
IslamicEvents.sg
Lessons of the Day
MUIS Friday Khutbah
Navedz
Simply Islam


Design Evolution
Style Files


Trans World Expedition
Travelling Hungryboy


Awkward Family Photos
I Can Has Cheezburger
Oddee.com
Photobomb
Postsecret


Celebrity Babies
Perez Hilton
Pink


Dooce
Karen Cheng
mrbrown
Parents' Umrah Trip 2013!
Sunday, July 28, 2013
5:00:00 PM . posted by noshidoshi


Sent my parents off for their Umrah akhir Ramadhan.  Veryvery happy for them, but oh I so wish we are going too.  Rindu sangat with Makkah and Madinah, and I want so much for my kids to visit these holy places too. 

 
 
Hyder cried buckets, he wanted to go with his Nenek and Dada so badly.  (Sufia is too young to understand, so she was really oblivious, haha)


 
 
This boy takes goodbyes veryvery badly, and seeing him cry made my heart break into pieces.  Padahal baru berapa hari nya trip ok, not yet haj tau!
 
My aunt also went with them, and they will be back on the 3rd day of Syawal Insha Allah.
 
Please make doa for my parents and aunt, may they have umrah yg mabrur and may Allah swt make their journey smooth and easy.  Amin!


Permalink | 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment