And trust in Allah for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]



Us.
Photobucket

Maj & Shida
are parents to
Hyder & Sufia!


mazda113@gmail.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers




Facebook.
Shida Mazreen's Facebook profile


Instagram.
Follow @noshi113



Archives.




Links
Our Honeymoon : DXB / IST
Planning the Honeymoon


Islam Online
IslamicEvents.sg
Lessons of the Day
MUIS Friday Khutbah
Navedz
Simply Islam


Design Evolution
Style Files


Trans World Expedition
Travelling Hungryboy


Awkward Family Photos
I Can Has Cheezburger
Oddee.com
Photobomb
Postsecret


Celebrity Babies
Perez Hilton
Pink


Dooce
Karen Cheng
mrbrown
SAHM.
Sunday, July 21, 2013
3:15:00 PM . posted by noshidoshi


 
 
Got this off Postsecret
 
I admit I am kinda lazy, sometimes I wake up at 1030, just in time to fetch Hyder, and then I cook instant spaghetti for the kids' lunch, and don't do any chores for the rest of the day. 
 
Other times though I am so semangat and don't sleep from subuh right up til 12am, coz I'd be busy vacuuming, washing clothes BY HAND (you know, those clothes yg cannot machine wash), mopping, cooking, teaching Hyder, and lots of other stuff.
 
Yesterday my manager asked me if I'm coming back to work.  I said I still haven't think properly about it, coz I'm having fun at home. 
 
And then I checked my bank account, and I'm left with not much money, hahaha.  I can't forever spend my husband's money right?  This dilemma is getting repetitive seh. 
 
HOHWELL. 
 
... Now I'm wondering if most people think that SAHMs are lazy.  Haha.


Permalink | 1 Comments

1 Comments:

I'm currently on maternity leave and I had/am having the same dilemma. It's a tough decision. Anyhow I am a lazy SAHM because I procrastinate a lot!

Suhaila

By Blogger Suhaila, at August 14, 2013 at 2:24 AM  

Post a Comment