And trust in Allah for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]



Us.
Photobucket

Maj & Shida
are parents to
Hyder & Sufia!


mazda113@gmail.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers




Facebook.
Shida Mazreen's Facebook profile


Instagram.
Follow @noshi113



Archives.




Links
Our Honeymoon : DXB / IST
Planning the Honeymoon


Islam Online
IslamicEvents.sg
Lessons of the Day
MUIS Friday Khutbah
Navedz
Simply Islam


Design Evolution
Style Files


Trans World Expedition
Travelling Hungryboy


Awkward Family Photos
I Can Has Cheezburger
Oddee.com
Photobomb
Postsecret


Celebrity Babies
Perez Hilton
Pink


Dooce
Karen Cheng
mrbrown
Books!
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
1:17:00 AM . posted by noshidoshi


Books that I intend to buy sometime soon, if I can't find them in my new favourite hangout - the library, haha!

Sue Townsend - The Woman Who Went to Bed for a Year
John Green - Looking for Alaska

I recently bought Revenge Wears Prada, but it's not as good as The Devil wears Prada.  This sequel is abit too slow, and just so .. meh.

I borrowed 3 books from the library just now, and I just bought 2 books off bookdepository which are being shipped to me now as we speak.  In the midst of TRYING TO FIND TIME TO READ, I also have to teach Hyder how to read using his I Can Read screener and code card and all that,  and teach him iqra', and read his library books to him and his sister also, and do his Primary School introduction books... on top of the usual household chores. 

Some of you might go heyyy I'm a housewife too, and yet I am not as busy as you make it sound, surely you are exaggerating.  Maybe, or maybe not.  Maybe I just have extremely bad time management (I do have that, I admit)  I also tend to have lazy days where I just mope around watching endless Nick Jnr with the kids beside me. 

Maybe I'm just a super unmotivated person, haha. 

SO JUDGE ME NOT and I won't judge u also. 

Actually no lah I'm one of the least judgemental people I know, unless you do something that really pisses me off, then I tend to be all sarcastic and spiteful and just grrrrrr angry and refuse to budge sort of thing.  Sounds so juvenile, but argh I .. I just don't know how to VENT about this without giving away too much info and without sounding like a total youngster haha! 

But I have to say, I'm not exactly a total bad parent of the year gitu tau.  The Husband and I always discuss about our kids, and I always tell him, I don't ask for much from my kids, I just want them to be good Muslims, with full of taqwa and iman, and as a bonus, please hafal Al-Quran (AMIN!)  so that the Husband and I have an express ticket to Jannah... amin amin amin! 

But SG education system and stuff sometimes get in the way and that is why I put Hyder in I Can Read (and finding more supplementary classes to put him into also, hahah KIASU OR WHATTTT) coz I am just so scared he will be left behind.  Being a parent in SG is not easy!  ME NO LIKEY!

// abrupt end coz I suddenly realise it's 1.17AM and I'm suddenly sleepy.  Selamat malam semua.


Permalink | 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment