And trust in Allah for He is the One that heareth and knoweth all things. [8:61]



Us.
Photobucket

Maj & Shida
are parents to
Hyder & Sufia!


mazda113@gmail.com

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers




Facebook.
Shida Mazreen's Facebook profile


Instagram.
Follow @noshi113



Archives.




Links
Our Honeymoon : DXB / IST
Planning the Honeymoon


Islam Online
IslamicEvents.sg
Lessons of the Day
MUIS Friday Khutbah
Navedz
Simply Islam


Design Evolution
Style Files


Trans World Expedition
Travelling Hungryboy


Awkward Family Photos
I Can Has Cheezburger
Oddee.com
Photobomb
Postsecret


Celebrity Babies
Perez Hilton
Pink


Dooce
Karen Cheng
mrbrown
Confusing life changes.
Wednesday, August 21, 2013
9:09:00 AM . posted by noshidoshi


My daughter is currently sleeping with her legs hanging off the bed. 

My son is in school and will be back in about 2 hours.  My husband is at work.

I have (kinda) made the decision to really leave my old company.  I discussed a few things with my husband, basically I told him I kinda feel mendak right now, because I'm not really learning anything, or doing anything good with my life.  I have worked there for 10 years and I don't really feel helpful to society, haha. 

He asked me what are my plans.  I told him either take up some courses, study.. that kind of stuff.  And then when the kids are much bigger, maybe teenagers or something haha, I have relevant certs and can go back to work.

Yes, of course I can take up these courses if I'm working also lah, but I will have much lesser time to spend with my kids, which is the priority right now.

The only problem is that my interests feel SO diversified.  I want to take up courses in art stuff, like typography, art designs (ye-ye orh! hahahaha) or social work / counselling stuff.  Ok la, in words it doesn't feel that diversified, but I feel mcm it is lah. 

Course funding is an issue especially if I'm not working.  I don't really feel like I layak to use any of his money to fund MY education, I would rather put it into my kids' education.  So I'm looking up grants and sponsorships and whatever, and hohmaygawd it is confusing! 

Anddddd this is not even my Plan A. 

Hoh well.

// lately my posts ending all very abrupt ah hahaha.


Permalink | 0 Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment